Songs that are turning 10 years old next year

Jewelry - One More Time

SNSD - Baby Baby 

SHINee - Replay 

Davichi - Love and War

2AM - This Song

Big Bang - Haru Haru

FT Island - After Love

2PM - 10 out of 10

TVXQ - Mirotic 

SS501 - U R Man

Kara - Pretty Girl 

Wonder Girls - Nobody 

Daum Cafe: Songs that are turning 10 years old next year 

-What happened to my 10 years ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Time flew unbelievably fast

-Haru Haru... this song was my jam

-What shocks me the most is that these songs all came out in the same year

-I used to watch music shows all the time in 2008. These days, when I turn on the tv, I don't know who's who

-These are all great songs

- I still listen to Mirotic to this day

-That makes 'Kissing You' and 'Into the New World' 10 years old

-Time flies, we're already halfway through 2017

-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.