New dramas (Lookout, Fight My Way, Circle)


Lookout









Osen via Naver: Lookout, Lee Shi Young "I will catch the bastard who made my daughter sick" 

1. [+517, -22] It's going to be an intense battle between Lee Shi Young and a powerful someone who's backing up the guy who hurt her daughter

2. [+418, -40] Key is so cute ㅠㅜ

3. [+383, -36] This turned out better than I thought

4. [+307, -32] I got too immersed into the story... Looking forward to the next episodes!

5. [+107, -11] Lookout is jjang

6. [+99, -9] The pacing is fast and I like it. Can't wait for tomorrow



Naver tv cast: Key worries over sprinkled nails 

1. [+129, -1]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's supposed to be a serious situation but I burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+108, -1] Ddokddil-ah (tn: smart but dumb)ㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+98, 0] Ddokddili seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+88, 0] How does Kibum play both an exam taker and a genius hacker so charmingly?

5. [+79, 0] His character is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Fight My Way






Mydaily via Naver: 'Fight My Way', Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won, are they friends? Or in a some relationship? 

1. [+2,645, -121] Park Seo Joon's cool, Kim Ji Won's really pretty ㅎㅎ Fight My Way's a feel-good show ~ Hope it does well

2. [+1,762, -109] Such a fun drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,454, -98] Park Seo Joon is a cutie, Kim Ji Won's pretty ❤

4. [+1,238, -86] So far so good

5. [+438, -48] Because of the  hair pat in the end, I forgot what happened at the start. It's looking to be one of Park Seo Joon's best roles.. Choosing this for Mon-Tue!!!

6. [+356, -42] I honestly really loved it ㅋㅋㅋ Best of all, the two leads are both super good-looking and hilarious

7. [+333, -42] I was so mesmerized by Kim Ji Won's beauty.. she manages to be cute while crying... this drama is a visual fest




Osen via Naver: 'Fight My Way' Park Seo Joon hugs Kim Ji Won "play with me", start of a 'some' 

1. [+3,711, -57] Are there male friends who are really like that nowadays? He's more like a boyfriend/lover than a male friend. I want my own Park Seo Joon.. cries

2. [+2,848, -67] This drama's really good....Anyway, sexual harassment is a bigger crime. Those bastards sexually assaulted her, plus there are witnesses in front of them. How dare those scumbags hit a woman

3. [+2,649, -48] Ah they're giving me butterflies ㅠ He hears her voice and asks her what happened right awayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Woa crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+1,824, -44] This drama is so much fun ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+1,461, -33] ㅋㅋㅋㅋDdorai ㅋㅋ

6. [+531, -16] He's more than just a friend... He's a boyfriend ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My heart is flutteringㅠㅠ

7. [+501, -16] I love these two together ㅠㅠㅠPark Seo Joo makes my heart flutter too much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kim Ji Won plays her ddorai character so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Circle




tv Report via Naver: 'Circle' Yeo Jin Goo X Ahn Woo Yeon go missing... can Kim Kang Woo find them in 2037?

1. [+841, -72] Wow it's been a while since I became a fan of a tvN drama ♡ The content is refreshing, suspenseful and the directing of the future scenes is daebak

2. [+706, -48] Yeo Jin Goo is a visual genius, acting genius, voice genius. The drama was marketed as a sci fi but it's still vague to call it sci fi at this point.. seems like a thriller but like a sitcom tooㅋ But what genre it falls under isn't important, it's one of those stories that people will either like or dislike but I love the cast and the plot is pretty clever

3. [+606, -59] Kim Kang Woo is one of the brothers

4. [+385, -41] I love that the story is moving so fast

5. [+152, -12] When they shifted to year 2037, wow that was scary.. the directing is jjang

6. [+154, -22] Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Kang Woo's acting is proven to be great... Lee Kikwang took me by surprise ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+139, -18] The acting is pretty good overall. Especially Lee Kikwang, I forgot for a moment that he was a singer. But Gong Seung Yeon didn't have that much screen time, I hope they give her more in coming episodes


No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.