Feels like Lee Seung Gi's been in the army for too long?







Daum Cafe: Feels like this celebrity's been in the army for too long 

It's...

Lee Seung Gi 

He enlisted February last year, he will be discharged in October but it feels like he's been there for 3 years now... 

-For real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I felt the same way with Yunho too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's finally out this year ㅠ.ㅠ Feels like forever ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Me when a celebrity gets discharged from the army: He's out already?.. But with Lee Seung Gi: why's it taking too long? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Come back soon and rejoin New Journey

-Not at all for me since he and my dongsaeng enlisted at the same time

-What? He's still in the army?

-October seems so far away

-Why do I keep thinking like he enlisted after he left Strong Heart?

-ㄹㅇ I'm not the only one who thinks so ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMy family's alway's like "when's Seung Gi coming back?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Choi Daniel too.. Feels like he's been there for 5 years

-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.